We have been involved in the Lithium battery industry since 1983, and have built many pieces of equipment and/or processes for SO2, Li-Ion, MNO2 chemistries for consumer, medical and military cells.
We have built:
- manual winders,
- automatic testers,
- inspection equipment,
- laser welders,
- resistance welders,
- fixturing and tooling of all sorts including progressive dies,
- cap crimping machines,
- electrolyte wetting machines,
- material and product handling machinery,
- pick and place machines,
- cell testers,
- pack testers,
- coating machines,
- data collections systems, and
- all sorts of equipment for every facet of cell production.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your needs.